At CMass Health and Wellness, MD, our #1 priority is getting to the root cause of your chronic health issues. Whether you are struggling with a vague complaint (brain fog or fatigue), a diagnosed chronic disorder, or just want to optimize your health, we use the latest advancements in diagnostic testing to assess your current health status. This way we can provide you with a personalized healing protocol that will get you back on track and feeling better for the long term.
Incorporating the latest advances in science and technology, functional medicine affords a completely new way to view chronic health issues from dyslipidemia to diabetes, allergies to autoimmune disease, anxiety to autism and more.
Chronic disorders (even lack of energy) are the result of physiological imbalances throughout your body – from systemic inflammation, insulin resistance, oxidative stress, to hormonal imbalances – made worse by poor diet, stress, emotional and environmental toxins, as well as a sedentary lifestyle. These are just a few problems that can be helped by the functional approach:
- Digestive Disorders (GERD, heartburn, IBS, SIBO)
- Autoimmune Conditions (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Psoriasis, Hashimoto’s Disease, Celiac Disease)
- Hormonal Imbalances (Feeling “tired & wired”, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, PCOS, PMS, Hot Flashes, Painful Periods, Mood Swings)
- Metabolic Syndrome, Obesity & Dyslipidemia
- Energy Issues, Stress & Chronic Pain
- Cognitive Issues (Mild Cognitive Impairment, “Brain Fog”)
At CMass Health and Wellness, MD, you’ll be joined by a care team of functional medicine providers, health coaches, and nutritionists to ensure an organized approach to get you back to your optimal health.
As such, our integrative medicine approach under the guidance of Dr. Christina Massinople focuses on:
- Using a variety of treatment modalities, including using food as medicine in tandem with state of the art testing
- Focusing holistically on all the areas that impact your health… including genetics, nutrition, movement and stress
- Focusing on optimal health, based on your unique biological needs, not just the absence of symptoms or disease
- Teaching patients how to take an active role in health creation, so that they can heal and/or keep chronic illness at bay
- Acknowledging the multi-factorial nature of complex causes of illness, which requires an experienced clinician who can pinpoint the reasons you have the illness and craft the correct treatment plan
- Using natural, non-toxic therapies, as much as possible, harnessing the body’s amazing ability to heal itself
If you’re ready to explore what partnering with our team could look like, apply for a free discovery phone consult
How It Works
Over the course of 12 months, we provide a personalized treatment package, depending on the severity of your situation. Most of our patients experience significant improvements to their wellness within a few weeks of starting to work with our team
A collaborative care approach between doctors, health coaches, and patient.
Regular group education on topics around gut health, detox, weight loss, chronic conditions, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, obesity and more
Wonder If CMass Health and Wellness, MD Is Right For You?
Do you have questions about our program and starting your path back to health? Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to see whether or not CMass Health and Wellness, MD is right for you.